- Touches the lives of hosts and young people around the world by breaking stereotypes and building understanding.
- Develops critical thinking and independent living skills, increases cross-cultural competencies, deepens civic engagement and raises confidence.
- Prepares young people for the rigors of the college application process, higher education and beyond.
- Benefits schools and youth mentoring organizations that support underserved youth.
- Empowers a growing world-wide network of non-profits to build programs that inspire, engage and inform.
As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, your gift is tax deductible.
See what your charitable giving makes possible. Read our Fall 2016 Donor Update.