- Touches the lives of hosts and young people around the world by breaking stereotypes and building understanding.
- Develops critical thinking and independent living skills, increases cross-cultural competencies, deepens civic engagement and raises confidence.
- Prepares young people for the rigors of the college application process, higher education and beyond.
- Benefits schools and youth mentoring organizations that support underserved youth.
- Empowers a growing world-wide network of non-profits to build programs that inspire, engage and inform.
As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, your gift is tax deductible and can be made in the following ways:
- Gifts of stock via stock transfer.
- Other marketable securities.
- Corporate matching contributions.
- Contribution made via cash, check or credit card.
See what your charitable giving makes possible. Read our 2020 Donor Report.