Built on 30 years of experience working in 40 countries and 50 states, the Founding Directors Tony Allen, Chris Frantz and John Meislin, present the Student Diplomacy Corps.
The Student Diplomacy Corps (SDC) provides opportunities and scholarships for high school students from across the nation and around the world to access dynamic international education summer programs that build college readiness, deepen understanding of global issues and unleash the potential and creativity of youth.
The SDC Top 10 List
Student Centered and Scholarship Driven Achievements 2017
- 162 Student Diplomats from 23 states and 9 countries participated this summer.
- 104 high schools and youth mentoring organizations nominated students.
- 460 individual, foundation and institutional donors invested in the Student Diplomacy Corps.
- 100% of students received scholarship support.
- 80% of tuition and travel costs covered by charitable support.
- 800 student essays and personal statements submitted by 320 applicants.
- 16 thematic programs in 17 countries explored by Student Diplomats.
- 14 languages taught during the summer.
- 37 in-country experts worked with participants.
- 85 days of college level seminars, lectures, workshops and master classes presented by international scholars.